10-15 cloves of garlic, peeled
10-15 chili padi
30g coriander with roots attached
3 tbs fish sauce
4 tbs olive oil
12 lamb chops
Mint leaves for garnish, optional
1. The night before. Chop garlic into rough pieces, set aside. Cut chili padi into 3-4 pieces each, set aside
2. Wash and dry corriander. Chop into 4-5cm lengths, roots, stems, and leaves included. set aside. Pluck leaves off the sprigs of mint. Discard the stem
3. Place mint leaves, garlic, chili, corriander into food processor. Add fish sauce and olive oil. Process it up until it resembles a paste.
4. Pour the marinade into a glass bowl. Add the lamb chops and mix to cover the meat with the marinade. Seal bowl with clingwrap and marinade overnight.
5. Take meat out abt 45mun before cooking. Sit at room temp
6. Place a grill pan over high heat. Let pan sit for 3 min to get very hot.
7. Scrape marinade off the lamb chops.
8. Grill the lamb in batches for 60-75 sec on each side. They will be pink in the middle. Let them stay on the grill for 1.5 to 2 min on each side if you want them more cooked
9. Serve immediately.